In addition to its Public Discussion Reports, IF has developed and published a number of other publications and media, including—
- practical “Guidebooks” on facilitating discussions in Projects, Small Group Public Discussions, and in the Classroom
- “Teaching Aids” – both practical and more theoretical guides to using student-centered discussion in the classroom
- “White Papers” and other more academic and/or research oriented papers describing the theory, or application, or implications of the IF Discussion Process
- “Other Publications” describing or related to our discussion processes.
- Podcasts and video, which are available on our “IF Multimedia” page.
The Interactivity Foundation is also part of a growing network of organizations and individuals interested in discussion and democratic deliberation, community dialogue, and civic engagement. We are pleased to provide an abbreviated listing and links to some of these related organizations.