- This event has passed.
Session 6 of Welcoming Communities – an Online Course of Exploratory Discussions
April 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
This is the 6th and final session of a weekly, 6-session online course of exploratory discussions on the topic of “Welcoming Communities” that the Interactivity Foundation is facilitating in partnership with the Diversity Relations Council and the Center for Lifelong Learning at Leisure World in Silver Spring, Maryland. In this course, registered participants from Leisure World meet weekly online via Zoom.
The six class discussions for this course are participatory, interactive, and additive—they build on the ideas discussed and developed in prior sessions by the participants. In this 6th and final session, participants will further flesh out the different possibilities. They’ll sort, sift, look for any missing ideas, evaluate, and revise them for possible use by others. Questions that they may consider in this final session include—
- What are we missing? Any new ideas?
- How well might they address the concerns and questions we’ve explored?
- What could be added to make them work better?
- How might we summarize them for others?
- Wrapping up: where have we arrived and where might we head next?