Join us this Spring for What IF…? Online Community Conversations: Let’s Imagine the Post Pandemic World, a three-part exploratory conversation series via Zoom. Let’s explore through small group conversations what the pandemic revealed about our societies and what the post pandemic world might look like. We will try to imagine the future of work, education, transportation, and our towns and cities.
Dates, Topics, and Questions
March 25, 2021: What has the pandemic revealed about our society and its communities?
- What questions and concerns about our society and its communities has the pandemic brought to light?
- What new insights or perspectives have we gained?
April 29, 2021: Reimagining the future of transportation and cities
- What might a better transportation infrastructure look like?
- How might our cityscapes change?
- What might the future of travel for work or leisure be like?
May 27, 2021: Reimagining the future of work and education
- How might education change in the future?
- How might work and home life change if more people work from home?
- Would more people migrate to live in other parts of the country?
The Interactivity Foundation partnered with IONA to bring this series to you. Please register via Eventbrite—click here—to join these discussions. Alternatively, you can register here if you have an IONA account. Once you register, you will receive a Zoom link to join the conversation on the morning of the event.